BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

So I wrote this post once but when I went to publish it, it deleted itself!  So here I go again!  I love Thanksgiving and really any holiday that allows me to have my family around!  I love the noise, laughter, kids going crazy, shopping and food!  Thanksgiving was at my house this year and even though my house is a disaster afterwards, I would not change it for anything! It is all worth it to me!  My parents, Tim and Katie, Seth and Heather, Lissa, Dru's family and Sarah's family were all in attendance!  We really missed all those that couldn't come!! We ate tons, watched kids play, laughed and hung out.  Friday we went to the Phoenix Zoo (that is another post)!  Saturday we attempted Hobby Lobby and the mall, but had kids!  So instead we ate at Fuddruckers and went home.  I did find fabric for the baby's room! Yeah!  We stayed up late, laughed, watched reruns of the Office!  I am always a little sad when it comes to an end and everyone has to go home!  The kids were to, they loved having kids to play with and family here!  I am truly grateful for the wonderful family I have, so blessed to have best! 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

0 comments: