BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Phoenix Zoo!! Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!

When everyone was up for Thanksgiving, we ventured out to the Phoenix Zoo!  It was so much fun, I hadn't been since I was super young!  My kiddos had a blast!  We walked around to all the animals, kids loved having cousins with them and of course Grandma and Grandpa!  I have to say I like it way more than the wildlife Zoo, mainly because the roads are paved and not dirt!  Chloee and Jack loved everything except for petting horses!  I am sure we will return soon!  Chloee and Reagan were so tired when we got back they took a nap on Papa!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comments:

Katie said...

Aww so fun! I really, really wish I could've been there. School was kickin my butt!