BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Yay for Christmas Eve!

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve! We baked all day and Wade finally got to go golf! We then had friends and family over for dinner, white elephant gifts, decorating cookies and laying out reindeer food! I have to say my book I got for "Poor People Crafts", still has me laughing, seriously so so so Funny! Thanks Linsey and Dan! We love having company and we were had awesome company last night! The kids all had a blast well at least I know mine did!! After everyone left we did our one Christmas eve gift for the kids. Usually we do PJ's but this year it was Pillow Pets! I told them to go make sure their beds were made and their they found their gift! The were super happy!! I believe the song that went around the house that night was, "it's a pillow it's a pet, it's a Pillow Pet!" Then we read the Little Critter Night Before Christmas, love seeing my kids smile and I was even more excited after they went to sleep and got to put their presents under the tree! Tis the season to be merry! And we are!

1 comments:

Linsey said...

It was so much fun, thanks for having us!