BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas is coming!

We got our house all decorated!  I have to say it was super fun this year with the kids being a little older!  They had a ball decorating.  Now they are super excited for Santa to come.  We are staying home this year and I think it is going to be awesome!  Plus I got my Christmas shopping done last month, so no stress for me! Yahoo!  The picture of the gifts are to Wade and Chloee from Jack.  We went to his little holiday store at school and he was so excited to buy gifts for them and boy he is dying to tell them what he bought!  I love Christmas Time!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Jack looks a little reluctant with his arm around Chloe, haha, little cuties!!

Shannon said...

Love the photo of them!