BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Because She is pretty and other things

So we were getting ready for church and Chloee was dressed except for her hair being done!  She went to play in her room, comes back with her John Deere hat on, lipstick in one hand and a phone in the other!  Looks at me and says, "I'm Pretty!" It was adorable! 


Jack had an asthma attack a few nights ago so we let him sleep in and I took him to school after Chloee went! He was so thrilled by this to walk her up to class, he told me to wait in the car!  What an awesome big brother!


Me: Chloee what did you learn at school!

Chloee: We learned about baby Jesus!

Me: What did you learn about him?

Chloee: Camels!

Haha I laughed so hard!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

0 comments: