BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving at Kindergarten!

This was truly awesome!  Jack's class had a Thanksgiving feast and I was lucky enough to get to help out and see my little boy as an Indian!  All the parents donated the food!  I actually made the indian vests!  We set the classroom up, the kids were all pilgrims and Indians!  It was a blast, the kids really seemed to enjoy it!  It was so cute to watch my little JJ so grown up at school.  I am so blessed that I have the ability to go in and help and participate at his school and I know he really loves me there!  He is always so glad when I get to come in!  His teacher wore this cute Turkey hat that would sing and dance pretty funny!  I was being a nice mommy and took Jack out early after the feast.  Since it was a 4 day break I thought he wouldn't miss much leaving half day!  He couldn't have been happier, it was all he could talk about that day and kept checking with me to make sure I wouldn't leave without him!  I hope he always loves me this much!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comments:

Jessica P. said...

They all look so cute dressed up! And good job on the vests you did a great job! :)