BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

To be thankful Day 2

So to continue on for thankfulness of my home this month...today I am thankful for my Family Room, Living Room and formal Dining Room!  Yesterday was bathrooms!  So today these rooms will be cleaned, shined and beautiful!  In the Living Room I am thankful for our pretty leather couches, family pictures, temple pictures, the fact that it is always clean and that is the first room everyone sees :)!  The Dining Room, I am thankful for the big wooden table so we can invite and have lots of people/family over, the pretty red bowl I won and the big mirror and also that that room is always clean!  In the family room, I am thankful for a fun room to spend time with Wade and the kids, the toys the make there way into it, couches to sit on even though they aren't my fav, The tv, dvr, movies, books, windows for light, ceiling fan, and all the red white and blue decorations we were able to buy!  So thankful that we are able to have these rooms and items in our home!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

0 comments: