BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

To be thankful!

This month I know everyone is focusing on being thankful!  And it is always the same old thing family, kids, friends,  health etc!  I feel like I am thankful for those things all year long so I am going to focus in being thankful for my home and what is in it!  Each day I will pick a different area to be thankful about and clean and organize it!  Let's face it, I love to clean and organize and what a better reason and especially since I have slacked a little with this pregnancy!  So today I am thankful for bathrooms, all 3 that we have!  I will clean,  organize and make them shine!  I am thankful for the all the things with and in them.  Running water, tubs, showers, flushing toilets, hot water, make up, shampoo, conditioner, face wash, soap, lights, toothbrush/toothpaste, teeth whitening, floss, towels, cleaner, double sinks, hair spray, flat iron, perfume, deodorant and of course RAZORS! 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

0 comments: