BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

A day today!

Today was one of those pregnant days where you literally feel like the life had been sucked out of you!  If I was able to I bet I would have been able to sleep all day.  But my day starts at 6am, thank goodness for Wade being able to drop Jack at school on his way to work.  Chloee was sweet enough to at least let me sit down and for a while, I didn't get much done!  I finally managed to get on makeup and run a couple errands before getting my favorite little boy from school.  Now we are home and I am running on low energy, it'll be an easy dinner tonight, scriptures and early to bed for us all!  All and all I am thankful today to have easy pregnancies, so occassionally I have the days like today but I am not sick, not on bed rest and I can still take care of my wonderful kids and husband! 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

0 comments: