BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yuma open house

Chloee and I went to Yuma the end of August for Tim and Katie's Yuma open house!  Wade and Jack decided to stay home and golf and having a "boys" weekend!  The open house was great!  Wonderful to see family and friends, especially those I do not get to see very often!  The picture of the 300 cupcakes we decorated,  so wanted to eat them all haha!  The food for it was yummy, so glad we got to take a bunch home!  Also got my delicious Chile Pepper mom quesadilla!  Chloee loved being in Yuma having free reign without Jack!  The cute little boy in the pictures is my great-nephew SJ!  Such a sweetie! Oh ya and Chloee beat the you know what out of Billy it was funny..to me! I love to go home to my parents house, but I was also glad to return home to my boyZ,  missed them!  And they missed having food hehe!






0 comments: