BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jacks First day of school

I cannot believe my little baby boy started Kindergarten in August, I know I am behind updating my blog!  I love him so much, I did not cry because I did not want to freak him out,  we did the meet your teacher before so I think that helped!  I love how adorable he is in his uniform!  And he did so good going to school and came home and loved it!  He really enjoys school!  Thank goodness!  He has friends now and I finally let him buy lunch which he thought was awesome! His teacher is fantastic and although I do miss him during the day I am not so overly worried about him,  I know he is okay!   It is hard to adjust to sending your baby to school especially all day kindergarten, but it is even better when you know they love it and are learning so much!  Plus it is fun to look forwards to weekends again!  I am so proud of the my Jack!



0 comments: