BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jack's first field trip!

I was lucky recently to attend the Childrens Museum in Phoenix with Jack in his first field trip!  Jack and I were both so excited to go together, the group I had was Jack and 3 girls it was so fun!  The bus we took was no school bus, it had comfy seats, individual air controls, and dvd players playing movies for the kids!  I got to spend the whole day with Jack and his class!  They played on a super fun playground, went fake grocery shopping and all kinds of other fun stuff including crafts!  Then we came back to school and had a surprise birthday party for his teacher Mrs. Freitag.  We even got to go home a little early.  I also got to help in his class one morning.   I love that he loves school and still likes to have me around!  So weird seeing him grow up! I love him so much!






0 comments: