BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tim and Katie are hitched

August 5th my little brother Timmy was married and sealed in the Mesa temple to my new sis in law Katie!  Although it makes me feel extremely old, I couldn't be happier for them!  Katie is truly awesome!  And of course with any wedding it was awesome to have all the family down!  I got to see and spend time with all my siblings!  I love having family around!  The cousins are running around, the house is so loud it breaks the sound barrier and I love it!  The reception in Prescott was beautiful!  Chloee and everyone else including my mom were dancing up a storm so fun!  The cake was yummy!  We had a bbq at Sarahs the next day with swimming food and laughing and teasing each other!  I almost didn't see Jack all weekend he was so busy playing!  Always glad to have company and sad to see them go!





0 comments: