BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Chloee's Blessing















We blessed Chloee on Sunday the 9th. It was so nice to have so many Family and Friends here. I think there was like 35 of us. The blessing was great it talked about her being able to turn to the savior whenever she had challenges, to develop properly and to be a strength to her family. It was so sweet and she was dressed so cute. Jack had a blast with everyone to especially his cousins Mckinley, Brinkley and Ally, i bet all four of them jumped on the trampoline Friday and Saturday till they couldnt anymore. It was so fun to be around everyone and eat and i got the cake for free because safeway didnt have it ready... Bonus! I love that we have a picture with all the Grandmas in it, Wade's mom, My Mommy and Granny! I guess sometimes I just can't believe I married and have two kids, i feel like a kid myself sometimes. I wouldn't not change this for the world though...I love my little family. I love my big family too!!!



























































4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can hardly believe that you are a mother of two children. It doesn't change I keep thinking I don't feel as old as I am! I love your little family.

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

She looked so cute in her blessing dress. Did someone make it? I loved it. So, Bailey starts school tomorrow. Pray that I am not the crazy mom that leaves sobbing:)

Devey Crew said...

Cholee and Jack are wonderful it was a great day

Anonymous said...

She really did just look like a little angel. That whole day was so great. I am pretty impressed with how smoothly everything went, not that it ever doesn't, but it just seemed so layed back and the kids were all really good, it was just really nice, not to mention Sarah's evil cheese dip always makes it a great event! Thanks for the car seat, I haven't seen it yet, we (well Jeremy) decided to give all our baby stuff away other than our old swing when we moved, he sid it was just old, but I think the main reason was the truck was going to be really full and we were moving to our tiny condo with no room, so we will definitley use it, hopefully sometime this next year, that only gives us a couple months to get preg, hopefully, but I know it will happen when the time is right, at least now I know I got a great carseat, thanks again, love ya~Ali