BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Biggest Loser and the Evil One.

So I finally started back to the gym last night...i did alot better than i thought i would and it felt great, however Wade was watching the biggest loser when i got home and it was almost to the end. He said to me that i would have to watch it all tomorrow because i would hate Vicky even more, i was intrigued and thankgoodness for DVR. So this morning after Scooby Doo of course, I turned on the beginning half of the show and all i can say is that Woman (Vicky) is evil and has horns and i dont care for bRady or Hefer Heba either.....they are mean mean mean. Although i did feel bad for ED because it looked like he about died. anyway thats all.

5 comments:

Amanda Bowen said...

totally agree! I was so pissed. Stuart came in and was wondering what was wrong bc i was screaming at the tv. what a tramp! did you see the letter of revenge that she posted on the door. I say keep that and sue her butt when the show is over. goo i hate vicky.

ps never name you kid vicky!

Mauzy Fam said...

No freakin kidding!!! Oh I hate her. And what bugs me the most is that all 3 of them think that they are so nice and that Phil is a jerk. Whatever!! Phil doesn't talk crap about anyone. I'm SO glad Brady is gone!! I was lovin Amy C. last night when she sent him home! In your face VICKY!!

Jeff and Ang said...

Ahh I missed it! And I don't have dvr ): But I already hated her so I will take your word for it and hate her even more!! (:

Anonymous said...

AGREED!! That episode was crazy! So glad Brady is gone and I hope the other 3 blue members go home soon, too.

Kathryn said...

I have to agree with all of the comments. I was so worked up I had trouble going to sleep that night!! I can't wait to watch tomorrow. I like Colleen! Down with the BLue team!!!