BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Painting!!




We are officially repainting our entire house, and I am hoping to have it done before the baby is born. So we went and bought a bunch of paint, Thanks to the help of my good friend Ashley to pick out the colors, because im not good at decorating. Wade wanted to go ahead and paint the one wall the dark color. So of course Mr. Jack wanted to help him. As soon as we mentioned moving the couches, he grabbed the cushins that are too big for him and started moving them, it was so funny. Then he tried to help Wade move the couch, climb the latter, tape the couches off, touch the paint. All the fun stuff. It was so cute though because he thought he was just as big as his daddy, hence the good pictures. It was so funny to watch both of them. Now we got one wall down and a whole house to go :) Hopefully Ashley is still going to help me..!! Of course Jack will be someone else then! Anyway just some good times in the Matheson household.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big helper! Cute pictures.

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Woohoo! I am coming home tomorrow and I am ready to get to work. As soon as the boring painting is done we can get to the fun stuff!
Also, I loved your post about taking time to enjoy your kids. It is so true. AND... Happy, Happy birthday to you from me:)
See ya soon... gym here we come!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a task to take on, I can't wait to see your new colors and paint jobs. I love the pict of Jack with his head through the ladder. He is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to meet little Chloee, I hope I spelled that right!