BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My little Man

To my little Jackson! So Jack has been sick the past couple days and today all he did was lay around and was wheezing and having trouble breathing, I felt horrible I hate to see my little guy sick! So i thought i would share some of his silly moments from the last couple weeks captured by my camera phone.
This picture is Little Jack taking my throw for the couch and covering his head and in his loudest voice yelling CHeeeesssee mommy!
Here Jack has taken the laundry basket from the laundry room and made himself a bed, at one point he even had a pillow in there and said nite nite mommy, if only it was that easy :)

Here I am trying to get Jack to take a nap, which is usually a battle nowadays, as you can see he is having fun laughing instead of sleeping, definitely made for a cute moment though.


This picture is from today, He was not feeling good all he did was lay around and my poor kiddo doesn't lay around for anything. I had to do some work today i work part time for wade's work doing internet stuff so we made a little make shift bed so he could be in the room with me, he thought he was pretty cool.

These next two pictures are from our trip to home depot a couple nights ago to finish buying paint for our house. Jack wanted to wear daddy's hat, so he wore from the house right into home depot. It was hiliarious he had it on the whole time, he could hardly see, that's our silly little man.

Here I was emptying clothes from the dryer and Jack decided he wanted to see what it was like to sit in it. :) I guess he wanted to see what the big deal was.
And last but not least the mop bucket. He went into the cleaning closet pulled it out went in the office and grabbed his blanket and climbed in, It makes me wonder why we buy him any toys at all, he enjoys the around the house stuff so much more!!! Anyways heres to my Jack Jack, I hope you feel better so that you are back to you restless silly hyper fun self. You definitely bring Joy to both Mine and your daddy's life.


2 comments:

Ansley said...

Good Times! Just wait til #2 gets here and he is trying to put HER in the dryer! :o) Hope he feels better soon!

Bottoms Family said...

Poor Jack!!! I hate to say this but I'm so glad I'm past that stage :) Kindergarten starts in 12 days yeah!!!!! I can't wait for your girl! Wish I could be there for the shower.