BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Wade!




HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY WADE!!! So yesterday was Wade's birthday, so i thought i would do a little posting for him. I just wanted to share a few reasons why i love him so much, there are so many reasons but here are just a few!!!!

- He always makes me laugh, it doesn't matter where, when, or what he can always crack a good joke.

- He is not a mushy person and neither am i so when he does something super sweet it is just that much better.

- I have never heard him yell in the 6 six years i have known him. He is so calm.

- He is a wonderful Dad, the best! The bond between him and Jack is so strong and I can't think of anyone better for my son to look up too!

- He is one of the hardest workest i know, well him and my dad! He will work his fingers to the bone and it is a quality i admire sooooo very much.

- He is so dedicated to our family, I never have to worry because i know he is always there for us.

- He is super smart and a very good talker...even when he is making stuff up, you would believe it! haha

- He is a cutie, i love his smile and his laugh.

- He is honest, he tells it how it is even if you don't like it. for instance when i say my belly is big from being pregnant he says ya but it has a nice shape...haha i love that one.

- He can keep a secret like no one ive ever met even from me, i know that he would take most things to the grave.

- We never fight, we get irritated sometimes but he doesnt ever hold a grudge i don't think we have ever been upset for more than five mins usually cause he says something sarcastic and we both laugh water under the bridge.

- And last but definitely not least...He holds the priesthood and im so greatful to have that in my home. I know especially since im pregnant im super paranoid and i ask for a blessing like every other week and he will give it to me whole heartly no questions ask.

I am so greatful for such a dedicated husband who loves our family unconditionally. Happy Birthday Wade, I hope Jack and I showed you a good day yesterday.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late b-day Wade!

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

A Very Happy Brithday to you!!

Bottoms Family said...

Wade is officially thirty-something! HA

I gotta tell you.... Amish bread not so good with all wheat flour! Egg substitute & applesauce, yes. Wheat..... NO!

Bottoms Family said...

Update. It was only gross when it came out of the oven because it was doughy..... They are really good now. The kids love them and it was all fat free!!!!