BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh my Broken Bones!

So a week and a half ago my little girl broke her arm!  She fell off a playground at the park and broke the two bones in her forearm!  I picked her up and immediately said, "we are going to the hospital", there was no question it was broken!  And thank goodness for wonderful friends!  Linsey took Jack for the day and sweet Amy drove us to the hospital, I am so glad she was calm and was able to think!  I called Wade to tell him we were on our way to the hospital because Chloee broke her arm and he didn't believe me at first!  However when I burst into tears over the phone he was on his way, I never cry so he knew it was no joke!  I was okay once at the hospital, Wade was great, it was nothing but a thing to him, so glad he was able to be there with us all 7 hours! And she sure wanted her daddy there!   Chloee did great, she was happy eating Cheetos and watching dora! She is a tough little cookie, so impressed with how awesome she did! The worst part was the Iv, she cried more with that than she did when she fell, so sad to watch!  I can't blame her I hate those things too!  Then they had to sedate her to set the arm yuck and put the temporary cast on!  I started crying a little once it was all done, my poor little girl, but all in all we did great!  The next morning she popped up and wanted to play, you would have never known she had an injury she acted like it didn't bother her, she is super happy she gets her pretty pink cast on tomorrow!  Plus she got an awesome Disney princess toy from the hospital, she loved that!  Hopefully we wont have to experience anything like this again!  All and all we were super fortunate that it wasn't worse and that she did so well!





3 comments:

Katie said...

Aww poor thing! [And by that I mean Chloe AND you.] I'm glad she's ok! That's awesome that she was so tough through the whole thing...I probably would have cried more than she did ;)

Linsey said...

Chloe actually did us a favor, Jack and Rayce had a fun time together! Just sorry for the circumstance, she's a trooper!

Jessica P. said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea! I'm so sorry you both had to go through that, I hope everything continues to be ok!