BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Funny Moments

I had two funny moments today with my little rugrats! The first was my dear Jack! His wallet had been in my purse and his money had fallen out, which he did not know. So this morning when we woke up we were watching cartoons in my room and I had him go get something from my purse! He runs upstairs and says, "Mom I was robbed" holding his wallet. I just laughed and thought yep they came in saw the mater wallet and jackpot! Haha
Second fun moment was of course Miss Chloee! We were on our way home and she was eating turkey from a lunchable, when she started crying her hipitched cry! I said, "what happened?" She said sobbing, "I eat my finger!" Apparently she bit her finger in the midst of eating her turkey! Jack and I couldn't help but laugh! Poor girl! I love these kids!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

0 comments: