BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fire Alarm!!!

So Thursday morning I was at church playing volleyball, all the kids play in the carpet area near the courts! In the midst of one of the games I had to take Chloee potty. As we are in the bathroom the fire alarm starts going off, dun dun dun! So we go back and exit the building to find that guess whose kid pulled the fire alarm??? Mine, yup little Jack! Oh was I mad but not to the point of flipping out yet....because surely I thought he did not know what it would do if he pulled it!!!! Right!! Wrong!!! So in the car on the way home I said,"why did you pull that?" To which he replied, "I didn't want to be at volleyball anymore!!" Me: "so did you know it would do that?" Jack:"yes!" I swear it was like in the cartoons when their faces turn red and steam actually comes out of their ears anger! So needless to say he spent the day sitting on the couch staring at the wall, no cartoons, and his least favorite thing(grocery shopping)!! As he was on the couch he says,"mom they should put those where kids can't reach them!" How could I argue that point! Smart little boy! Let's hope he doesn't try this in kindergarten!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

0 comments: