BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just Some Random Things!!!!

I just thought I would post some recent pictures because we don't really have a lot going on so this is what is happeneing lol!!!!


Wade and Jack... My two favorite guys. Jack is such a daddy's boy he loves to play and help Wade do anything and everything.


Daddy's little girl!!! He just doesn't know how wrapped around his finger she will be yet!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!

I love that Jack loves push up pops even more so wearing them from head to toe literally.


Bath time is seriously the best time of day, both kids LOVE IT!!!! CHloee thoroughly enjoys the tub she doesnt even freak out when Jack dumps water on her!!!



So JAck is obsessed with Tigger and he thought Chloee needed a friend on the floor this day and I guess she did because she layed there and babble to Tigger for a good 5 mins. Go TIgger!





I took this picture on the 23rd when she was 2months. Look at my little girl go, she is super strong hopefully she isnt an early everything like Jack.






Jacks new table. I finally found a kid table for Jack and I got it for free with a coupon and a gift card i had.. Go ME!!! It is a dry erase table and Jack now has to eat every meal at it!!!







I love this kid. He so sweet and hyper and full of life!!!!








Okay so i love this picture, i know she is screaming her head off, but this hat oh this HAT, it so so so cute and she hates it!!!








0 comments: