BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweetness and Butter

Jack is definitely filling the roll as the big brother pretty well! He can be so sweet sometimes, like the about picture where he has crawled under her playmat with her to take a picture. And today i was fixing her bottle and getting jack some juice, and chloee was laying in her bouncer screaming. Jack was eating dinner and he heard me say just a second chloee, he proceeded to get down from his chair and suddenly i didn't hear her crying anymore. There he was being so sweet, Jack had gone over to chloee and put his finger by her mouth so she could suck on it to calm her down. It was so sweet and so funny and boy was he so proud, he kept saying mommy i give chloee my pinger (he cant pronounce f's) and make her happy. I love that kid.




Jack is also trying to master the art of taking a picture on my phone of him and his sister, too bad he didn't realize it was turned around. Im sure he is going to teach her many more things.



And last but not least the BUTTER!!!! I was making pancakes the other morning and Wade had put the butter on the table with him and Jack because jack wanted to put it on his pancakes himself. So after a few minutes WAde has finished his pancakes and got up to go in the other room, i was finishing up cooking the pancake batter and i hear Jack some mmm thats good. I look over at the table and realize he has the butter knife in the butter and is scouping it out and eating plain, just going to town. I burst out laughing and then i thought wow that's gross. WE couldnt pass up that picture moment. Gotta love kids, they keep you on your toes.

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

YOu sure have a couple of cuties! It's nice to have an older child as the helper isn't it? Just wait until he gets even older! We make Dallin do everything for us.

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

I love the picture of Jack trying to take a picture on the cell phone. He cracks me up! So cute:)

Kathryn said...

Its amazing how our kids know how to take pictures with cell phones. That is one of my kids favorite things to do especially Emily! How cute. I love that my girls have a big brother. It is really special.

Anonymous said...

THat is hillarious that he was eating butter and I love that he is the proud big brother and calms his sister by putting his Pinker in her mouth, what a sweetheart. Also the pict of him taking the pict with the phone was hilarious, what a little funny guy, adn to think he used to avoid the camera at all costs, at least when I was taking hte pict! I can't wait to come see your baby, we miss you.