BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Funny

Just wanted to share Jack's funny moment for the day. He woke up from his nap and was wanting daddy, i said Jack daddy is at work. So he sits there for a minute and turns to me and says Mommy at work, and i said yes i am at work you are my work. And Jack looks at me with a grumpy face and says no Mommy go to work, Daddy Home. So basically he told me he wanted me to go to work and daddy to be home. I said thanks son..lol Anyway it was quit cute and funny and just goes to show how much he loves his daddy.

3 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

My kids say that to me all the time too!! I was quite offended at first, but daddy does get to be the fun guy. I take comfort in knowing every time they need or want something they always come to me though!!

Kathryn said...

It use to bother me when my kids would want Dad over me but now I absolutely love it and secretly encourage it sometimes. It provides a nice break. :-)

Anonymous said...

That kid cracks me up. My sis had her baby yesterday, you are next!!!!!!!